NIKKI

This is Luna, the newcomer of the family, and she´s the reason I´m here today. I´m Nicole, by the way, and this is the first time I write in this blog. Truthfully, I don´t really like this kind of thing. Blogs are for sophisticated ladies like Phoebe, but I´m here today just to protest against house intruders among my family.
Everything was ok. I´ve got a nice, loving family living here with me and some relatives who visit on Sundays. I like them all, but my best friend forever (my BFF) is Rodrigo, my cousin. Sometimes he doesn´t even notice I´m here, because, as the only child in the family, everyone needs his attention, but I love him no matter what.
Now, all of a sudden, a new puppy arrived. They called her Luna and they say she is human. I´m not sure, she is soooooo small, too small to be a human child. Rodrigo is a child, and he is much bigger. The first time she came here I didn´t react... almost... Then she came a second time, on Easter. Mom gave her an Easter present (and forgot mine...). I was not mad at her, just tried to grab her to see what happens, and people started to shout and all and I ended up grounded for hours!
Now you tell me, is it fair or what? I know that I may be her friend in the future, but right now I feel that my space has been invaded... Check it out!

Comentários:

Postar um comentário

/
 
© 2009 | PHOEBE´S BOX OF THOUGHTS | Por *Templates para VOCÊ*