PHOEBE

Ok, mom invaded my space, here, but it was for a good cause. Sometimes she gets a bit obsessed about the way other people view her conditions - both her disability and the cancer. For me, that is not important at all! Mom is mom, and that´s it. She doesn´t have to care... In my humble opinion, she would be better off if she spent her time in more important things. For example, she said she didn´t have time and money to buy our Easter gifts. Seriously? She spends most of her time watching tv series. Fringe, Lost, 24, Flashforward, Bones, White Collar.... I can´t even count them all. And money? Well, she bought all those chocolate eggs for the family, and she knows perfectly well that we can´t eat chocolate...

Speaking of family, we´ve got a new baby. Cousin Luna. I don´t care much for little boys, but I can´t wait for her to grow up, for I really love little girls. Nikki, on the other hand, love them all. When Rodrigo (another cousin, my godmother´s son) was a baby, Nikki was always trying to attack him, it was embarrassing! She probably thought he was a new puppy ready to steal our family´s attention, but when he grew up she begun to like him. Today they are BBFs. When the new baby arrived here, she wanted to look at them, just look. No barking, no threatning noisies, nothing at all. Interesting. I guess they´ll be friends, too. This is Luna with Rodrigo...



Come Easter, they will all be here, and nothing in the world is better than that. I like my easy life, but sometimes it is nice to have the family here. Monday I´ll be in bed all day, deadly tired. It doesn´t matter, because Bruno, our psysical therapist will take care of me, then, he´ll be here on monday. ( No, it is not mom who´s writing here today - it´s me, Phoebe. He may not realise it clearly, but he is also my therapist. My strategy always works - everytime Bruno comes here, I lay down, belly up, and he is forced to spend some time working on me, and it amazes people that I always manage to let him know what part of me he has to work on: one of my paws, my back... I´m not quite sure each of us is THE genius. I bet it´s me, for I always manage to let people know what I need, and I don´t even have to scream like Nikki does. Check it out, this is my physical therapist...

Mom is a bit stressed out, she has been having lots of problems, lately, but I told her Easter is coming, excellent food, lots of chocolate (can anyone tell me what chocolate tastes?), let´s forget all the problems and party. So, Happy Easter for all of you.

Comentários:

Postar um comentário

/
 
© 2009 | PHOEBE´S BOX OF THOUGHTS | Por *Templates para VOCÊ*